If you are currently looking for where to buy CBD in Texas, you are in the right location. As one of the top resources for CBD oil and hemp-related products and information online, we’ve created this powerful resource to help you not only find where you can purchase CBD oil in Texas, but also learn more about the benefits, ingredients, state laws, and common usages for CBD in its many different forms.
Different Types of CBD Oils Available in Texas
While retail locations for purchasing CBD oils and hemp-based products are changing all the time, the one consistency has been the availability of online companies that can ship directly to residents living in Texas. Before attempting to find a local distillery, smoke shop, or retail location, it’s also important to know what the best CBD options are. We’ve listed a few of the most common options for you below.
- CBD Oral Drops (taken under the tongue)
- CBD Vaping (quick delivery to the bloodstream)
- CBD Cream (topical which can be applied to the body)
- CBD Edibles (add CBD to food, ie: gummies)
Now that you have a better understanding of the best CBD products for purchase, we’ve also listed some retail locations in Texas that current have CBD oil and hemp related products for purchase.
Is CBD Oil Legal in Texas?
CBD oil is currently legal for use in Texas, provided that it is grown as industrial hemp and it only made using the seeds and stalks. At the same time, the CBD product must also be very low in THC in order to be considered legal. Nearly all CBD products for public sale or listed on this site are distributed with 0% THC, which means they will not only avoid highs and psychotropic effects but are also healthy and beneficial to the body as well.
To see a visual of the current state by state jurisdiction on the legality of cannabis and CBD, be sure to check out the map below from Vaping360. As you can see, states will vary based on their acceptance of cannabis, how it’s used, and also sold — however, the purchased of CBD with no THC is legal in all states.
Texas State Laws on Legal Cannabidiol (CBD)
According to medicalmarijuana.procon.org, the following conditions apply for CBD and medical marijuana use in Texas:
On June 1, 2015, Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed SB 339, which allows the use of cannabis oil that is no more than 0.5% THC and at least 10% CBD for the treatment of intractable epilepsy. The bill requires patients to get approval from two certified specialists. Governor Abbot stated: “There is currently no cure for intractable epilepsy and many patients have had little to no success with currently approved drugs. However, we have seen promising results from CBD oil testing and with the passage of this legislation, there is now hope for thousands of families who deal with the effects of intractable epilepsy every day.” The law as written requires physicians to “prescribe” CBD, which would break federal law. States with legal programs allow doctors to “recommend” as opposed to prescribing. However, the Texas Compassionate Use Program says that “prescription” is defined as “an entry in the compassionate-use registry” and three dispensing organizations had been licensed as of Dec. 15, 2017.
Smoke Shops in Texas that Sell CBD Oil
Data coming soon…
Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops in Texas by City
San Antonio, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas
Best Selling CBD Oils on Amazon, which Ship to Texas
- Hemp Oil for Pain Relief :: Stress Support, Anti Anxiety Supplements:: Herbal Drops :: Rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids :: Natural Anti Inflammatory :: 1 Fl Oz. (30ml)
- Hemp Oil Drops :: Supports Anti-Anxiety and Stress Health :: Natural Potent Drops :: Packed with Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids :: 1 Fl Oz. (30ml) 1 Month Supply :: Sans CBD :: Potent Naturals
- Hemp Oil Virgin, Cold-Pressed_100% Pure_No Fillers or Additives, Therapeutic Grade (16 Ounce)
- Premium Anxiety Relief – Stress Support Supplement With Ashwagandha to Soothe & Relax, Memory & Cognitive Function, Reduce Stress by Increasing Serotonin Without Feeling Tired – 60 Veg Caps
- ENHANCED EFFECT – Enhance Your Cannabis Experience! Boost and Enhance the Effects of THC and CBD! Advanced Terpene Formula for Increased Absorption and Reduced Tolerance. Physician Formulated. 60 gels
- CBD: A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis–Healing without the High