If you are currently looking for where to buy CBD in Oklahoma, you are in the right location. As one of the top resources for CBD oil and hemp-related products and information online, we’ve created this powerful resource to help you not only find where you can purchase CBD oil in Oklahoma, but also learn more about the benefits, ingredients, state laws, and common usages for CBD in its many different forms.
Different Types of CBD Oils Available in Oklahoma
While retail locations for purchasing CBD oils and hemp-based products are changing all the time, the one consistency has been the availability of online companies that can ship directly to residents living in Oklahoma. Before attempting to find a local distillery, smoke shop, or retail location, it’s also important to know what the best CBD options are. We’ve listed a few of the most common options for you below.
- CBD Oral Drops (taken under the tongue)
- CBD Vaping (quick delivery to the bloodstream)
- CBD Cream (topical which can be applied to the body)
- CBD Edibles (add CBD to food, ie: gummies)
Now that you have a better understanding of the best CBD products for purchase, we’ve also listed some retail locations in Oklahoma that current have CBD oil and hemp related products for purchase.
Is CBD Oil Legal in Oklahoma?
CBD oil is currently legal for use in Oklahoma, provided that it is grown as industrial hemp and it only made using the seeds and stalks. At the same time, the CBD product must also be very low in THC in order to be considered legal. Nearly all CBD products for public sale or listed on this site are distributed with 0% THC, which means they will not only avoid highs and psychotropic effects but are also healthy and beneficial to the body as well.
To see a visual of the current state by state jurisdiction on the legality of cannabis and CBD, be sure to check out the map below from Vaping360. As you can see, states will vary based on their acceptance of cannabis, how it’s used, and also sold — however, the purchased of CBD with no THC is legal in all states.
Oklahoma State Laws on Legal Cannabidiol (CBD)
According to medicalmarijuana.procon.org, the following conditions apply for CBD and medical marijuana use in Oklahoma:
On Apr. 30, 2015, Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin signed HB 2154, known as Katie’s Law, which allows the use of cannabis oil that is no more than 0.3% THC for the treatment of severe forms of epilepsy. Fallin stated at the signing: “This bill will help get sick children potentially life-changing medicine. By crafting the legislation in a way that allows for tightly controlled medical studies, we can ensure we are researching possible treatments in a responsible and scientific way. The CBD oil we are studying is a non-intoxicating derivative of marijuana. It is not marijuana, and it is not anything that can make you ‘high.’ This law has been narrowly crafted to support highly supervised medical trials for children with debilitating seizures. It is not a first step towards legalizing marijuana, and I will never support the legalization of marijuana in Oklahoma.” On May 13, 2016, Gov. Fallin signed HB 2835 into law. As of Nov. 1, 2016, the law includes adults and adds “spasticity due to multiple sclerosis or due to paraplegia, intractable nausea and vomiting, and appetite stimulation with chronic wasting diseases” to the list of approved conditions. On Apr. 17, 2017, Gov. Fallin signed HB 1559, amending the law (effective Nov. 1, 2017), to exclude from the definition of marijuana “any federal Food and Drug Administration-approved cannabidiol drug or substance.”
Smoke Shops in Oklahoma that Sell CBD Oil
Data coming soon…
Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops in Oklahoma by City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Best Selling CBD Oils on Amazon, which Ship to Oklahoma
- Hemp Oil for Pain Relief :: Stress Support, Anti Anxiety Supplements:: Herbal Drops :: Rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids :: Natural Anti Inflammatory :: 1 Fl Oz. (30ml)
- Hemp Oil Drops :: Supports Anti-Anxiety and Stress Health :: Natural Potent Drops :: Packed with Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids :: 1 Fl Oz. (30ml) 1 Month Supply :: Sans CBD :: Potent Naturals
- Hemp Oil Virgin, Cold-Pressed_100% Pure_No Fillers or Additives, Therapeutic Grade (16 Ounce)
- Premium Anxiety Relief – Stress Support Supplement With Ashwagandha to Soothe & Relax, Memory & Cognitive Function, Reduce Stress by Increasing Serotonin Without Feeling Tired – 60 Veg Caps
- ENHANCED EFFECT – Enhance Your Cannabis Experience! Boost and Enhance the Effects of THC and CBD! Advanced Terpene Formula for Increased Absorption and Reduced Tolerance. Physician Formulated. 60 gels
- CBD: A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis–Healing without the High