If you are currently looking for where to buy CBD in North Carolina, you are in the right location. As one of the top resources for CBD oil and hemp-related products and information online, we’ve created this powerful resource to help you not only find where you can purchase CBD oil in North Carolina, but also learn more about the benefits, ingredients, state laws, and common usages for CBD in its many different forms.
Different Types of CBD Oils Available in North Carolina
While retail locations for purchasing CBD oils and hemp-based products are changing all the time, the one consistency has been the availability of online companies that can ship directly to residents living in North Carolina. Before attempting to find a local distillery, smoke shop, or retail location, it’s also important to know what the best CBD options are. We’ve listed a few of the most common options for you below.
- CBD Oral Drops (taken under the tongue)
- CBD Vaping (quick delivery to the bloodstream)
- CBD Cream (topical which can be applied to the body)
- CBD Edibles (add CBD to food, ie: gummies)
Now that you have a better understanding of the best CBD products for purchase, we’ve also listed some retail locations in North Carolina that current have CBD oil and hemp related products for purchase.
Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
CBD oil is currently legal for use in North Carolina, provided that it is grown as industrial hemp and it only made using the seeds and stalks. At the same time, the CBD product must also be very low in THC in order to be considered legal. Nearly all CBD products for public sale or listed on this site are distributed with 0% THC, which means they will not only avoid highs and psychotropic effects but are also healthy and beneficial to the body as well.
To see a visual of the current state by state jurisdiction on the legality of cannabis and CBD, be sure to check out the map below from Vaping360. As you can see, states will vary based on their acceptance of cannabis, how it’s used, and also sold — however, the purchased of CBD with no THC is legal in all states.
North Carolina State Laws on Legal Cannabidiol (CBD)
According to medicalmarijuana.procon.org, the following conditions apply for CBD and medical marijuana use in North Carolina:
On July 3, 2014, North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory signed HB 1220 into law. The bill allowed universities to conduct clinical trials using CBD oil that was less than 0.3% THC and at least 10% CBD only for the treatment of intractable epilepsy. On July 16, 2015, Gov. McCrory signed HB 766, which amended the CBD law. According to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), “hemp extract must be composed of less than nine-tenths of one percent (0.9%) tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) by weight, at least five percent (5%) cannabidiol (CBD) by weight and may contain no other psychoactive substances.” By law, patients are allowed to use and possess CBD but it remains illegal to cultivate or produce hemp extract in the state. People in possession of the DHHS Caregiver Registration letter are allowed to carry hemp extract outside their homes.
Smoke Shops in North Carolina that Sell CBD Oil
Data coming soon…
Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops in North Carolina by City
Charlotte, North Carolina
Raleigh, North Carolina
Greensboro, North Carolina
Durham, North Carolina
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Best Selling CBD Oils on Amazon, which Ship to North Carolina
- Hemp Oil for Pain Relief :: Stress Support, Anti Anxiety Supplements:: Herbal Drops :: Rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids :: Natural Anti Inflammatory :: 1 Fl Oz. (30ml)
- Hemp Oil Drops :: Supports Anti-Anxiety and Stress Health :: Natural Potent Drops :: Packed with Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids :: 1 Fl Oz. (30ml) 1 Month Supply :: Sans CBD :: Potent Naturals
- Hemp Oil Virgin, Cold-Pressed_100% Pure_No Fillers or Additives, Therapeutic Grade (16 Ounce)
- Premium Anxiety Relief – Stress Support Supplement With Ashwagandha to Soothe & Relax, Memory & Cognitive Function, Reduce Stress by Increasing Serotonin Without Feeling Tired – 60 Veg Caps
- ENHANCED EFFECT – Enhance Your Cannabis Experience! Boost and Enhance the Effects of THC and CBD! Advanced Terpene Formula for Increased Absorption and Reduced Tolerance. Physician Formulated. 60 gels
- CBD: A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis–Healing without the High